Look out for our tweeted and blogged updates for our meetings. We don’t spam your email with invites.
We will be running events for Be2campEast from the Innovation Warehouse in Spitalfields, London at least twice a year. Next planned event will be an Eco themed special.
We’ve joined forces with be2camp. Be2campare revolutionising how we network so that we can all get greater benefit from much better contacts without the pressure of being ‘sold’ to at an event.
My Property Mentor run quarterly Be2campEastevents in Essex and some ad hoc ones in London. These events show how doing business in the ‘built environment’ is changing in new and innovative ways.
- Presentations and ad hoc contributions are captured online as knowledge to be shared.
- Participants contribute comments, photos, video and blogs before during and after event.
- Participants watch live, listen, read and contribute about events via web – even months later.
- Events are live steamed and twittered out on the day by organisers and attendees.
- Presentations are in a fast, fun and STRICTLY “no selling to the audience” format.
- Discussion and collaboration beforehand by participants as to topics covered.
- The normal formal roles of organisers, speakers and audience are deliberately eroded.
Be2campEast events are sponsored so we can keep them fun, free and high attendance. If your business would like to put its name to the event via sponsorship please contact us for more details.
its really about minimal outlay in return for massive worldwide exposure for your business. Past events were sponsored by RICS , REORB and Iota Media amongst others.
The live stream means we usually get double the amount of people watching as we do at the event. It makes a very interactive and interesting event for all on and off-line attendees. We will be seeking further media coverage in the future. If you can help with that, please call us.
You can contact and follow the organisers on Twitter or using the Be2Camp link above @RobertaWard